Deputy Director of Horticulture, Ganjam, Berhampur invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts as Horticulture Extension Worker (H. E. W) on contractual basis in Ganjam District.
- Last Date of Submission of Application : 05 February 2014 by 5.00 PM.
Details of Posts
Name of Post : “Horticulture Extension Worker (H. E. W)”
No. of Posts : 30 (Thirty). [10 – UR, 05 – SC, 07 – ST and 08 - SEBC].
A candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ Institution/ University.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Age Limit for the candidate should be between 21 years to 32 years as on 01.01.20l4.
- The Upper Age limits is relaxable by 05 Years for SC/ ST and women, 03 Years for SEBC candidates and 10 Years for Orthopedically Handicapped candidates.
How to Apply:
- Application should be in prescribed format is available in the office of the Deputy Director of Horticulture, Ganjam, Berhampur/ Assistant Director of Horticulture, Chatrapur/ Bhanjanagar along with the copies of certificates/ testimonials duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and send to the Deputy Director of Horticulture, Ganjam, Berhampur by Regd. Post by 5.00 PM of 05.02.2014.
- One passport size photograph should be affixed and duly attested by the Gazetted Officer on the application form.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
Selection of the candidates shall be made from a merit list to be prepared on the basis of career marks obtained i.e. 40% in the H.S.C. plus 60% marks obtained in + 2 Science or equivalent qualifications.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.