The Dyal Singh College, Delhi invites applications in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates to fill-up the following vacant non–teaching positions for the College. The applications so as to reach in the College office on or before 14 February 2014.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 14 February 2014
Details of Posts
Total Number of Posts
• Administrative Officer: 01 (One)
• Senior Technical Assistant (Computer): 01 (One)
• Senior Personal Assistant: 01 (One)
• Senior Assistant: 01 (One)
• Junior Assistant/Caretaker: 05 (Five)
• Laboratory Assistant: 07 (Seven)
• Professional Assistant: 01 (One)
• Semi Professional Assistant: 01 (One)
Qualification serially mentioned according to the serial of the posts.
For 1: Good academic record plus Masters degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in UGC seven point scale (5% relaxation in marks for SC/ST category).
For 2: MCA or M.Sc.(Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University/Institute with one year experience or B.Tech./B.E.(Computer Science/Information Technology/ECE) or equivalent degree with one year experience in relevant area.
For 3: A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
For 4: Graduate with minimum 50% marks or Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers, and Diploma/Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline.
For 5: A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/Institution with at least 50% marks or a Graduate from a recognized University. Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in hindi Typewriting through computers.
For 6: Should have passed Senior Secondary(10+2)or an equivalent examination with Science subjects with 50% marks. Or B.Sc. Graduates.
For 7: M.Lib./M.L.I.Sc. Or equivalent with 50% marks Or Master’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline with 50% and B.Lib.Sc./B.L.I.Sc. with 50% marks. Computer Science paper at graduate/PGLevel or six months computer science course from a recognized institution.
For 8: Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other Discipline or any other higher qualification with 50% marks. B.Lib.Sc./B.L.I.Sc. with 50% marks. Course in computer application at Graduate or PG level or 6 months Computer course from a recognized institution.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for Post 1 to 3,7 & 8 is 35 years, for post 4 & 6 is 30 years, for post 5 is 27 years.
• Pay Band PB–3, Pay scale of Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- for Post 1.
• Pay Band PB–2, Pay scale of Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/- for Post 2, 4 to 7.
• Pay Band PB–2, Pay scale of Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/- for Post 3.
• Pay Band PB–4, Pay scale of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.1,900/- for Post 5.
• Pay Band PB–4, Pay scale of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.2,000/- for Post 6.
• Pay Band PB–4, Pay scale of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.2,800/- for Post 8.
Fee for each application in form of Demand Draft in favour of Principal, Dyal Singh College, Lodi Road, New Delhi-3 is as under
(i) General and OBC category Rs.250/-.
(ii) SC/ST Category Rs.100/-.
(iii) PwD Category No fee required.
How to Apply
• Application should be in prescribed format along with the copies of certificates/testimonials and send to the Principal Dyal Singh College, Lodi Road, New Delhi-3 on or before 14 February 2014.
• A recent passport size photograph one should be affixed in the space provided on the application form.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
• For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.