Eastern Railway Notified Recruitment for 65 Sportspersons Against Sports Quota Post 2014-15
Eastern Railway from outstanding sports persons for recruitment against sports quota of headquarters, divisions. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 07 January 2015.
Eastern Railway from outstanding sports persons for recruitment against sports quota of headquarters, divisions (Asansol, Howrah, Malda & Sealdah) & workshops (Jamalpur, Kanchrapara & Liluah). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 07 January 2015.
Last date for submission of applications: 07 January 2015
Last date for submission for far flung areas: 21 January 2015
Details of Post
- Category I: 06 Posts
- Category II: 20 Posts
- Category III: 39 Posts
- Educational Qualification
- Category I: Minimum Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Category II: (i) Minimum pass in Matriculation or its equivalent OR (ii) Passed out Act apprenticeship/ITI, no other qualification including Diploma in Engineering/BE will be accepted as an alternative qualification. Act Apprenticeship/ITI certificate must be approved by CVT/NCVT.
- Category III: Minimum 10th pass or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
- Age limit: 18-25 years
- Category I: Rs. 5200 –20200+ GP Rs. 2800/2400/-
- Category II: Rs. 5200–20200+GP Rs. 2000/1900/-
- Category III: Rs. 5,200-20,200/) + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
How to Apply
Candidates eligible to apply for the post can send their applications duly filled super scribed as ‘Application for Sports Quota Recruitment’ by post to the Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway Headquarters, 17,Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata-700001 OR can drop it in the box placed at ground floor in front of the Eastern Railway Sports Association’s (ERSA) Office at the same address on or before 07 January 2015 (21 January 2015 for far flung areas).