Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDI) invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Business Entrepreneurship (PGDM - BE) programme 2014-16. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 14 March 2014.
• Last date for submitting application forms: 14 March 2014
• Test Date: 17-21 March 2014
Name of the Programme: Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Business Entrepreneurship (PGDM - BE) programme 2014-16
Total Seats: 120 seats
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Bachelor Degree in any discipline or a four year Engineering or Technology or Medicine or Other, recognized by the UGC/AIU/AICTE are eligible for Post Graduation, with minimum 50% overall aggregate marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to the Reserved category, as per norms).
• Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelor Degree examination may also apply.
• Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, CMAT scores.
• Eligible candidates will be called for the Entrepreneurial Aptitude Test (EAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply by acquiring application form which can be downloaded from www.ediindia.org / www.ediindia.ac.in or can be filled online.
• The duly filled in application form should be sent to EDI along with a Demand Draft of Rs1000/- drawn in favour of 'Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India', payable at Ahmedabad or by transferring Rs1000/- to the EDI PG admission account.