Employee’s Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), Ministry of Labour, New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following below mentioned post of “Deputy Director (Vigilance)” in various offices of EPF Organization on Deputation/ Absorption Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 31 December 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 December 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: “Deputy Director (Vigilance)”
No. of Posts: 09 Posts
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
Officers working in the similar or equivalent post under the same organization or Central or State Govt. or Union Territories:
- Holding analogous posts on Regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- With 05 years of experience of the regular service in the pay band (PB – 3) plus grade pay of Rs. 5,400/- or equivalent; or
- With 08 years of experience of the regular service in the pay band (PB – 2) plus grade pay of Rs. 4,800/- or equivalent; and
- Possess Degree or Diploma or equivalent in relevant field from the recognized Board or University or Institution with appropriate work experience in the dealing of disciplinary matters.
Pay Band (PB – 3) and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates/ Officers may apply with complete Bio- data in the prescribed format along with the up to date photo copies of the of the ACRs/ APARs for the preceding five years, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Major/ Minor Penalty Certificate of last 10 years (if any) and duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded through proper channel and addressed to the “Mr. Uday Baxi, Regional Provident Fund Commissioner (HRM), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14 Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110 066” on or before 31 December 2014.