EXIM Bank Notified Recruitment to the Post of Administrative Officers 2013
Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank) invited application for recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer (Secretarial Work) 2013.
Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank) invited application for recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer (Secretarial Work) 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 14 August 2013. Export-Import Bank of India is the premier export finance institution of the country, set up in 1982 under the Export-Import Bank of India Act 1981. Government of India launched the institution with a mandate, not just to enhance exports from India, but to integrate the country’s foreign trade and investment with the overall economic growth.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 14 August 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Posts: Administrative Officer (Secretarial Work)
Total No. of Posts: 6 Posts
- Candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years in case of General candidate as on 1 June 2013.
- Candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years in case of SC candidate as on 1 June 2013.
- Candidate’s maximum age should be 43 years in case of OBC candidate as on 1 June 2013.
- Age relaxation for Candidate’s belonging to PWDs is 10 years for General category candidate.
- Age relaxation for Candidate’s belonging to PWDs is 15 years for SC category candidate.
- Age relaxation for Candidate’s belonging to PWDs is 13 years for OBC category candidate.
- Candidate must possess Graduate Degree in any discipline with min. 50% marks and should also be conversant in computers with an ability to adapt to changing technology.
- Candidates should be fluent in spoken English and should possess excellent communication skills. Knowledge of foreign languages will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should have at least 3 year experience in Secretarial Work with skills in shorthand and typing attached to a general manager in a Bank or Financial institution.
Pay Scale: Rs.14500-600-18700-700-20100-800-25700/-
Candidate will be selected on the basis of written examination and then interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates should apply through prescribed format available on Bank website under career section.
- And send along with self attested copies of the documents in support of age, qualifications, experience, passport size photograph and caste certificates mention the position on the envelope to the address given below before 14 August 2013.
The General Manager-HRM,
Export-Import Bank of India,
Centre One Building, Floor 21,
World Trade Centre Complex,
Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400005