Ferozepur Cantonment Board, Under Govt. of India, Min. of Defence invited application for recruitment to the post of LDC 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 30 November 2013. Ferozepur Cantonment Board was establishment in the year 1839.
Last Date for online Applications: 30 November 2013
Detail of Vacancies:
• Name of the post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
• Total Number of Post: 7 Posts
• The candidate’s upper age limit is 25 years.
• The age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. Rules and Regulations.
• Candidate should have Bachelor Degree from a recognized university or Institute.
• Candidate should have a certificate course of at least 120 hours with hands on experience in the use of personal Computer or Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing application from a Government recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified.
• Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fees in favour of Chief Executive Officer, Ferozepur Cantt Current Account No 10799585064, State Bank of India, Feozepur Branch, IFSC Code SBIN0000640 through NEFT/CASH.
• SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from submission of application fee.
Pay Scale: Pay Band-I (Rs. 5910-20200) + Grade Pay Rs. 2400.
How to Apply
• Candidates are requested to apply on-line through the website: http://www.cbfzr.org/recruitment.php
• Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and summarily rejected.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
NIT, Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018 for 65 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply Online till 14 Dec
KGMU Lucknow Recruitment 2018 for 17 Senior Resident and Junior Residents Posts
Goa Medical College Recruitment 2018, Apply for 22 Staff Nurse and Other Posts
JCI Recruitment 2018, Apply for 12 Executive Posts before 26 November