Finance Officer Recruitment in Semiconductor Technology and Applied Research Centre
Applications are invited in prescribed format for the recruitment to the post of Finance Officer by Semiconductor Technology and Applied Research Centre. Read details here
Semiconductor Technology and Applied Research Centre (STARC), located at Bangalore is a unit of Society for Integrated Circuit Technology and Applied Research (SITAR). It is engaged in the production and manufacture of Silicon based Application Specific Integrated Circuits for the electronic industry. STARC invited application for the recruitment to the post of Finance Officer.
Deadline to receive application form: 18 February 2013
- Name of the Post: Finance Officer
- Number of Positions: One (General)
- Pay Scale: Rs 15600-39100 with grade pay Rs 5400
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess CA/ ICWA /MBA (Finance) degree from recognised University.
Desirable: Applicant having to years of post qualification experience in the relevant area from Government/ PSU/ Private Sector organization is desirable
Age Limit: Age of the job seeker should not exceed 28 years as on 18 February 2013
The application fee is Rs 500 and can be paid through the Demand Draft or Indian Postal Order. DD/ IPO should be drawn in favour of SITAR payable at Bangalore.
SC/ST/ PH/ Female candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
How to Apply
- Candidate can download the application form from the career link of the website. Besides this, application form can also be received through mail by sending request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Moreover, application form can also be obtained through post.
- Aspirant should fill in the form, paste the photograph and pay the fee.
- Applicant must attach the following attested copies of documents/ testimonials with the application form:
(a) Certificate of X class as the proof of age
(b) Mark sheets/ degree of Graduation and Post graduation
(c) Documents of work experience
- Completely filled application form along with DD/ IPO and all the required documents enclosed in an envelope super scribed with the Application for the Post of ______ Post Number _________must reach to the following address by post on or before the prescribed date:
Chief Executive Officer
Semiconductor Technology and Applied Research Centre (STARC)
P O Box 1650
Doorvani Nagar P O
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview conducted by STARC. Candidates must note that merely fulfilling the eligibility conditions may not entitle the candidates to be called for the interview. In case of large number of applications received, the company can shortlist the candidates to be called for the interview on the basis of their higher qualification and experience.
For further details, please visit the website
Aspirants should also Read