G.B.Pant National Institute of Himachal Enviornment & Sustainable Development (GBPNIHESD) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & Junior Project Fellow (JPF) & Field Assistant. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 24 August 2017.
- Date for Walk-In-Interview– 24 August 2017
GBPNIHESD Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow-02 Posts
- Junior Project Fellow – 02 Posts
- Field Assistants – 01 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JRF, Junior Project Fellow & Field Assistant Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Required
- Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow -1st Class Master Degree in Physics/Geology/Earth Sciences/Geography or relevant subjects/B. Tech. in Civil/relevant branch of Engineering.
- Field Assistants – Graduate with 2 years field experience in Himalaya terrain.
- Field Assistant-Intermediate
How to apply for GBPNIHESD, JRF, Junior Project Fellow & Field Assistant Posts
The candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 24 August 2017 at Kosi-Katarmal (Almora) campus of the Institute. Candidate may forward an advance copy of the application to the Administrative Officer by e-mail (email@example.com) clearly mentioning the position applied for. The candidates are required to bring along all certificates, testimonial and an application in original at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
Scroll Down for More Jobs