ECGC PO 2018: GA questions asked in the Exam
The on-line ECGC PO examination 2018 conducted on 6th February. There were 40 questions of General Awareness asked in the examination. Here are the general awareness questions asked in the examination.
- Birsa Munda Athletics stadium is located in – Ranchi, Jharkhand
- The book “India 2017 Yearbook” authored by- Union Home Secretary, Rajiv Mehrishi
- World Day against Child Labour is observed on- 12 June
- Name the British cyclist who has broken the world record for cycling around the world in 79 days – 44 days shorter than the previous record. - Mark Beaumont
- Whom does ECGC insure? Indian Exporters
- Who among the following is the president of Switzerland? Doris Leuthard
- Where was the Indian Ocean Conference held? Colombo
- The two-day Indian Ocean Conference held in August 2017 in which of the following cities? Colombo, Sri Lanka
- ONICRA is related to which of the following industry? Leading Credit and Performance Rating agency in India
- The risk arise due civil war fall under which of the following types of risks in international trade-Political Risk
- The present authorized capital of ECGC is - 5000 crore
SBI Clerk 2018: A Chance to make a dream career
- Hindi Diwas is celebrated across the country on- 14 September
- ECGC offers factoring facility to- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- The first ever BRICS Games 2017 held in- Guangzhou, China
- What is the full form of FATF? - Financial Action Task Force
Note: FATF is an inter-governmental body established in 1989 by the Ministers of its Member jurisdictions. The objectives of the FATF are to set standards and promote effective implementation of legal, regulatory and operational measures for combating money laundering, terrorist financing and other related threats to the integrity of the international financial system.
- Name the British Cyclist who has broken the world record for cycling around the world in 79 days? Mark Beaumont
- Sanwar Lal Jat who passed away recently is associated with which of the following fields? Politician (former Union Minister and BJP MP from Ajmer)
- The 2018 Commonwealth Games, officially known as the XXI Commonwealth Games, is an international multi-sport event for members of the Commonwealth that will be held in which country? Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
- World Metrological Organization is headquartered at- Geneva, Switzerland
- What is the main objective of ASREC (India) Limited, a Public Limited Company? The Company acquires Non Performing Assets (NPAs) from the Banks / Financial Institutions at mutually agreed prices with the objective is to maximise the returns through innovative resolutions strategies.
- What does 'S' stands for in NFS? Switch (National Financial Switch)
- Who is the current chairman of the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)? Anupam Kher
- PMKVY is related to- Skill Development
Note: Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is a skill development initiative scheme of the Government of India for recognition and standardisation of skills.
SBI PO Exam 2018: Ways to stay motivated for preparation!
- What does 'N' stands for in GSTN? Network
Note: Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN) is a Section 8 (under new companies Act, not for profit companies are governed under section 8), non-Government, private limited company. It was incorporated on March 28, 2013. The Company has been set up primarily to provide IT infrastructure and services to the Central and State Governments, tax payers and other stakeholders for implementation of the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- What is required to login in Unified Payments Interface (UPI) integrated App? - UPI Pin
- Risk of overseas buyer’s defaults and causing loss to exporters is fall under which type of risk in international trade- Commercial Risk
IBPS PO Interview 2018: Importance of your educational background
How to prepare for SBI PO exam 2018 along with full-time job?