Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), the conducting body of GMAT and NMAT, has launched the official NMAT by GMAC online practice test for 2018. The official designed online practice test will enable better understanding of NMAT by GMAC and acquaint students with its exam pattern to enhance students’ performance in the exam.
During the launch, GMAC also mentioned the official practice test will follow same test structure as the actual NMAT by GMAC test. The official announcement also states the online practice tests are created with same look and feel that of the original exam. This is to ensure students understand the test format, length of the test and its structures, the areas which are being tested in the NMAT by GMAC.
The NMAT by GMAC official online practise test for 2018 can be availed in three different ways:
1. NMAT by GMAC Official Practice Exam 1 (Free)
- This features one free online practice exam of 10 new past NMAT questions
- Complete answer explanation of the 120 questions
- Two attempts allowed for free. However, the question set remains same.
2. NMAT by GMAC Official Practice Exam 2 & 3 (Exam Pack)
- Two more practice test with 240 questions from past NMAT exam
- 120 official never-before-seen questions with answers at Rs. 599 plus applicable taxes
- Two purchase attempts allowed for exam pack
3. NMAT by GMAC Official Practice Exam 5 (All India 2018 Mock Exam)
- One full length exam of 120 never-before-seen questions with scaled scores
- Exciting prizes for top 10 rank holders
Mr. Vikram Shah, Director, Product Management, GMAC, on the launch said, “The 4th edition of NMAT by GMAC Official Prep is in sync with our commitment to enhance the test taking experience of the candidates and assist them to achieve the career of their dreams. In 2018, we are launching an All India NMAT mock exam to give a unique experience to the test takers. It also aims to provide relevant information to candidates to help them develop study plans and remove any fear related to the testing procedure.”
NMAT by GMAC exam enables top B-school to screen eligible candidates with skills required to succeed in their management programmes. The test is used for admissions to various management schools and programmes across India. Xavier University, Bhubneshwar, Amity University, Noida, VIT University, Vellore and SVKM Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai are some leading institutes that accept NMAT by GMAC exam.
*Reference- NMAT by GMAC official website