GNDU Recruitment 2019: Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 14 June 2019.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 31 May 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 14 June 2019
GNDU Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have a good academic record as defined by the Guru Nanak Dev University with B.Sc.(Agri)/B.Sc.(Hort.)/B.Sc.(Forestry) and a Master’s Degree in Agronomy/Horticulture with at least 55% marks from a recognized University and NET qualification.
Salary for Assistant Professor Posts
- UGC NET qualified: Rs. 30,000/ p.m. fixed
- Non-NET qualified: Rs. 22,000/-p.m. fixed
How to apply for GNDU Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 14 June 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for Assistant Professor Posts
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 500/- (For one subject)
- All other categories - Rs. 1000/- (For one subject)
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 1000/- (For more than one subject)
- All other categories - Rs. 2000/-(For more than one subject)