Goa Police Department, Police Headquarters Panaji-Goa invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Wireless Operator), Police constable (Bandman), Welder, Dhobi, Barber and Tailor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 08 August 2016.
Advertisement No.: 2/2016
Last Date of Application: 08 August 2016
Goa Police Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Wireless Operator): 01 post
- Police constable (Bandman): 03 posts
- Welder: 01 post
- Dhobi: 02 posts
- Barber: 01 post
- Tailor: 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for Goa Police Constable, Dhobi & Other Posts:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Wireless Operator): SSC or equivalent and Diploma in Electronics.
- Police constable (Bandman): Literate and should have experience in reading, writing & singing musical notes.
- Welder: ITI certificate in the relevant trade.
- Dhobi: Literate and 3 years practical experience.
- Barber: 4th passed or equivalent and practical experience in any licensed saloon.
- Tailor: ITI certificate in the relevant trade.
Age Limit: Maximum 45 years for all posts (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Selection Process for Goa Police Constable, Dhobi & Other Posts:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and Practical test/Trade Test.
How to Apply for Goa Police Constable, Dhobi & Other Posts:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Superintendent of Police, Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa. Last date of receipt of application is 08 August 2016.
Application fees for Goa Police Constable, Dhobi & Other Posts:
- General candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman/Pwd/CFF candidates: Rs.100/-