Goa TET 2018-19 Cutoff Marks
To clarify all the queries, we have provided all the particulars such as the Goa TET cutoff marks and Goa TET result procedure in the following article.
Goa TET 2018-19 exam is going to conduct in the last week of February 2019 as per the recent notification by the Goa government. Candidates, who are going to appear in the exam, may be searching for the expected cutoff/qualifying marks of all categories including SC/ST/OBC/Others. The cutoff marks are very important and necessary to know because on the basis of these marks, the Goa TET qualifying certificate will be awarded to you. Besides these qualifying marks, candidates are curious about the number of appeared candidates in each district of the Goa state. Therefore, to clarify all these queries, we have provided all the particulars such as the Goa TET cutoff marks and Goa TET result procedure in the following article. Before going through the Goa TET 2018-19 cutoff marks, let us comprehend the intent of goa government behind conducting the Goa TET exam.
Through the Goa TET exam, a candidate is particularly selected to teaching posts for classes 1-8 in the Goa state government schools. The rationales behind conducting this exam are as follows-
- The primary intent behind the Goa TET exam is to improve the teaching standards and teaching quality in the state-owned schools.
- It also tests and improves the candidate’s subject knowledge.
- It becomes mandatory for candidates because the state government has made the Goa TET qualifying certificate compulsory for grabbing a teaching job in the state schools.
Goa TET Exam Cutoff Marks
The cutoff/qualifying marks for Goa TET exam is generally pre-decided and mentioned explicitly in the Goa TET notification by the organizing authority. Since, this exam is qualifying in nature. Hence, there is no provision of relative marking. Your performance will be judged individually against the pre-determined criteria. The Goa TET cutoff/qualifying marks as per the Goa TET notification @education.goa.gov.in is described here in the following table-
Cutoff/ Qualifying Marks
60% or above
SC/ST/CI/differently abled candidates
55% or above
Note: The maximum marks for the Goa TET paper-1 & paper-2 exam will be of 150 marks and you have to attain the above-mentioned marks depending upon your category to qualify in Goa TET exam. Besides this, as all of us know that the Goa TET exam is qualifying in nature and it does not offer or guarantee any job assurance in the state government schools. Hence, after getting the qualifying certificate, you have to appear in the teaching interviews that will be notified by the Goa government. The teaching interview process contains the following stages-
- Written Exam (if applicable)
- Personal Interview
- Previous Teaching or Other experience
Only after receiving the Goa TET qualifying certificate, you will be eligible for sitting in the above stages to grab a permanent teaching job in the state schools. Hence, in any case, you have qualifying to get this certificate. Without this, your candidature will not be considered for further process.
Goa TET (KARTET) 2018-19 Results
After the commencement of Goa TET exam, you need to visit @education.gov.gov.in regularly for the Goa TET results. The date of Goa TET result will be announced on this website only. The favorable steps to get the Goa TET results 2018-19 are as follows-
- Visit the Goa TET official website i.e. education.gov.gov.in.
- On this landing page, please search for the Result by pressing Ctrl+ F.
- Click on the link, which is related to the Goa TET results.
- Here, you will find a PDF containing the list of qualified candidates.
- Check your name and roll number in it. If you are qualified then take a print of this document.
Other Important links for the KARTET exam