Goa University invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor in various disciplines on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview from 14 June 2016 to 28 June 2016.
Date of Interview: 14 June 2016 to 28 June 2016
Goa University Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Name of the Discipline:
- Economics: 2 Posts
- Political Science: 1 Post
- Sociology: 2 Posts
- CWS: 2 Posts
- CLAS: 1 Post
- Philosophy: 1 Post
- Zoology: 2 Posts
- Biotechnology: 2 Posts
- Microbiology: 2 Posts
- Biochemistry: 3 Posts
- Physics: 1 Post
- Computer Science and Technology: 3 Posts
- Chemistry (Physical): 2 Posts
- Chemistry (Inorganic): 1 Post
- Chemistry (Organic): 2 Posts
- Chemistry (Analytical): 1 Post
- Earth Science: 2 Posts
- Hindi: 1 Post
- Marathi: 2 Posts
- French: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Goa University Assistant Professor Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates should have Good academic record with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade at the Master degree level in the relevant subject and PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines in relevant field with desired experience.
- Candidates should be Qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC (state level eligibility test SLET/SET).
Selection Process for Goa University Assistant Professor Posts:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for Goa University Assistant Professor Posts:
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with bio-data, self-attested copies of documents and certificates pertaining to- educational qualification from 14 June 2016 to 28 June 2016 in the Placement Cell/IQAC Hall, Administrative Block, Goa University, Taleigao Plateau, Goa.
Click here for Detailed Notification: