Government of India Press Faridabad invited applications for 50 Apprenticeship Training in various Trades. The eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format within 21 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement- 17 January 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Name of Posts: Apprenticeship Training- 50 Posts
Name of Trades:
- Book Binder- 34 Posts
- Desk Top Publishing Operator- 01 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool & Maintenance- 01 Posts
- Plate Maker(Lithographic)- 04 Posts
- Offset Machine Minder- 09 Posts
- Retoucher (Lithographic)- 01 Posts
- During first year of training: 2100/-
- During second year of training: 2400/-
- During third year of training: 2800/-
- During fourth year of training: 3100/-
Matriculation with ITI in convened Trade
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and send the applications to: Manager, Government of India Press Faridabad so as to reach within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.