GRIID, Punjab (Chandigarh) Job Notification: GRIID, Punjab (Chandigarh) has invited applications Nurse, Physiotherapist and other posts. Eligible or Interested applicants can apply for GRIID, Punjab (Chandigarh) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 15 March 2020.
- Late Date of submission of Applications: 15 March 2020
GRIID, Chandigarh Nurse, Physiotherapist and other Vacancy Details
- Clinical Psychologist: 01 Post
- Social Worker: 02 Posts
- Physiotherapist (Lower Scale): 01 Post
- Special Educator, DMR/DVTE/D.ED/DSE-MR: 03 Posts
- Hostel Nurse: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 Govt. Jobs of the Day–06 March 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Nurse, Physiotherapist and other Job
- Clinical Psychologist: i) Post Graduate with Master’s Degree in Psychology from a University recognized by UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
ii) M. Phil from a Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) recognized Institution / University.
- Social Worker: Master Degree in Social Work.
- Physiotherapist (Lower Scale): B. Sc in Physiotherapy from a recognized University/Institution OR Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized Board with three years experience in the field.
- Special Educator, DMR/DVTE/D.ED/DSE-MR: i) 10+2 or its equivalent with at least with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board/Institution.
ii) Two years D.Ed. Special Education in Mental Retardation/One year Diploma in Special Education (DSE-MR)/Diploma in Vocational Rehabilitation-Mental Retardation (DVR-MR)/Diploma in Vocational Training and Employment-Mental Retardation (DVTE-MR) with 6 months Certificate course in Education of Children with Special Needs with at least 50% marks.
- Hostel Nurse: Class 12th pass with Physics, Biology and Chemistry from recognized Boards or its equivalent.
Official Notification Download Here
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for Govt. Rehabilitation Institute for Intellectual Disabilities (GRIID), Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 15 March 2020. Application fee amounting to Rs. Thousand will be accepted through challan up to 17 March 2020.