Gujarat Vidyapith invited application for the recruitment to the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 28 February 2017.
- Last Date for submission of application: 28 February 2017
Gujarat Vidyapith Vacancy Details
- Professor: 01 Post
- Associate Professor: 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
- Professor (Gandhian Study): Candidate should be an eminent scholar with Ph. D. qualification in the Gandhian Study/ Gandhian Thought/ Gandhian Philosophy and published work high quality.
- Associate Professor (Gandhian Study): Master’s Degree in Gandhian Study/ Political Science with at least 55% marks. Ph. D. qualification in the Gandhian Study/ Gandhian Thought/ Gandhian Philosophy.
- Associate Professor (Sociology/ Social Anthropology): Master’s Degree with 55% marks in Sociology/ Social Anthropology.
- Assistant Professor: MCA or M.Sc. in Mathematics/ Physics/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or M.E. (CS/ IT) or M. Tech (CS/ IT).
Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- in form of Demand Draft in favour of ‘Registrar, Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmedabad – 380014.
How to Apply for Gujarat Vidyapith Faculty Posts 2017
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with relevant documents to ‘Registrar, Central Office, Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmedabad – 380014 on or before 28 February 2017.