Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur invites applications on plain paper along with detail CV from highly research motivated candidates for temporary JRF in Library Science (Co- terminus with the Project) position in DST- NSTMIS, New Delhi sponsored research project “Measuring Scientific Value of Indian Journals: A Pilot Study on Physics-Chemistry-Biology Journals” under Principal Investigator Dr. Bhaskar Mukherjee. The details of position and minimum qualifications are mentioned below.
• Last Date of Submission of Application : 10 February 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post : “JRF - Junior Research Fellow”
No. of Posts : 01 (One).
Educational Qualification/ Experience:
• Masters of Library & Information Science with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
• NET/ GATE qualified candidates will be given preference.
Candidates with experience in computation/ data analysis will be preferred.
Pay Scale/ Salary/ Fellowship:
Fellowship of Rs. 14,000/- Per Month.
Duration of the Project:
Appointment will be made on contract basis and the duration of the project is for a period of one and half year.
How to Apply:
• Interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions may send their applications through post/ e-mail on plain paper mentioning their personal (e-mail, mobile no.) and academic information.
• Selected candidates are required to carry out extensive field work/ visit as well as computational work.
• The complete application form along with testimonials (mentioning post name and project number on top of the envelope) can be send to Dr. Bhaskar Mukherjee (Associate Professor), Principal Investigator DST- NSTMIS, Research Project, Department of Library & Information Science, Guru Ghasidas Central University, Bilaspur – 495 009 (C.G).
• Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certificates (one set of Xerox) and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (e.g. experience certificate, copies of publications if any, awards, recommendations letters etc.).
• The above position is purely temporary for the said project period only. The JRF could be terminated depending upon his/her performance without giving any prior notice.
• No TA/ DA is admissible for attending the interview.
• For details of the post and other terms and conditions the candidates can go through the website www.ggu.ac.in
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
CSIR-CCMB Recruitment 2018, Apply for 13 Project Assistant-II, Research Associate-I and Other Posts
UGC NET December 2015 Paper-I Set-S Previous Year Paper with Answers
CSIR-AMPRI Recruitment 2018, Walk-In for 27 Project Staff Posts on 21 December
UGC NET December 2015 Paper-I Set-R Previous Year Paper with Answers