Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) invited applications for the post of Sr. Engineer, Instructor and Teacher on Contract Basis (Full Time). Eligible candidates can attend interview on 3, 4 & 8 July 2017.
Advertisement No. RT/04/2017
- Date of Interview: 3, 4 & 8 July 2017
HEC Ltd. Vacancy Details
- Senior Engineer: 1 post
- Instructor (Machinist/Welder/Crane Operator): 3 posts
- Teacher (Maths & Science PCB): 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Instructor, Teacher & Sr. Engineer Posts
- Senior Engineer: Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical discipline of Engineering from recognized Indian University with minimum 15 years experience in maintenance of earth moving or mining equipment.
- Instructor (Machinist/Welder/Crane Operator): ITI with Qualified Instructors Certificate of relevant field/Diploma of Engineering in Mechanical or Electrical from a Recognized University/Institute with minimum 3 years experience in the relevant field in any recognized Institute/Organization.
- Teacher (Maths & Science PCB): BSc Hons (Maths/Phy/Chem/Bio) with BEd from a Recognized University/Institute with minimum 3 years experience in the relevant field in teaching Institute/Organization.
- Senior Engineer: Not exceeding 62 years
- Instructor (Machinist/Welder/Crane Operator): Not exceeding 40 years
- Teacher (Maths & Science PCB): Not exceeding 40 years
How to Apply for Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Instructor, Teacher & Sr. Engineer Posts 2017
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with filled in application form, all the original certificates in respect of qualification (Mark sheets & Certificates), Proof of Age, Caste (SC/ST/OBC), PH, Experience Certificates, No Objection Certificate (if employed in Govt./Semi Govt./PSU/Autonomous Body) etc. and also attested copies of each of these certificates on 3, 4 & 8 July 2017 at 9:30 a.m. in Room No. 4J, Ground Floor, HQRS, Administrative Building, HEC Ltd., Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004, HEC Headquarters, Ranchi.