Handicrafts and Handlooms Exports Corporation of India Ltd, Ministry of Textiles, invited applications for recruitment to the post of Management Trainee (Marketing). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 17 May 2014. HHEC is a premier trading house dealing in export of handicrafts, handlooms, jute products, ready-made garments, gold jewelry, imports of bullion etc.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 17 May 2014
Details of the Post
- Name of the Post: Management Trainee (Marketing)
- Total no. of Posts: 14 Posts
- Candidate will get Rs.20, 000/- p.m. for 1st Year and Rs.25, 000/- p.m. for 2nd Year.
- TA/DA for official journeys will be given as per rules of the company.
Educational Qualification: Graduation in Textiles/Handlooms/Fashion Designing/Accessories/ Printing/Designing OR MBA or PG Diploma equivalent to MBA awarded by a UGC recognized University in Retailing/Marketing/International Trade & Business.
- Candidate’s age should not exceed 28 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates, by 3 years for OBC Candidates and by 5 years in case of exceptionally experienced and technically qualified persons.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in test and/or interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates can download the prescribed application form from HHEC website.
- The application complete in all respects should be sent by mail on email@example.com before 17 May 2014 by 5:30pm.