High Court of Judicature at Allahabad invited applications for recruitment to the post of Law Clerks (Trainee). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 May 2014. High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is a high court having jurisdiction over the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh since 1950. It was one of the first high courts to be established in India.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 15 May 2014
Detail of Vacancies
- Name of the Post: Law Clerks (Trainee)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 95 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be between 21 to 26 years as on 1 July 2014.
- Three Years Professional or Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country.
- Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Work Processing and Computer Operations.
Pay Scale: Rs.12500/- per month fixed with no Dearness and/or any other allowances and also without any other perquisite such as residential accommodation etc.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application format.
- The application forms can be purchased from the counter in the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad and at it's Lucknow Bench on payment of Rs.150/- in cash.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificates, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge with two self addressed envelope (size 5''x10'') each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 22/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier before 15 May 2014.