Hindustan Aeronautics Limited invites Online applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the post of Echo Technician on temporary basis for the period/tenure of 06 (six) months. The details and eligibility for the post mentioned below. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navaratna Company, is a Premier Aeronautical Industry of South Asia, with 19 Production Divisions and 10 R & D Centres spread across the Country.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 23 January 2014.
Details of Posts
• Name of Post: Echo Technician
• No.of Posts: 01 (One)
• PUC with a Certificate of Proficiency in ECHO from a reputed Hospital/Institution.
• 01 (One) Year Experience preferred
• Upper Age Limit of the candidate is 28 Years as on 01 January 2014.
• Relaxable based on experience, as per rules.
Consolidated Remuneration of Rs.10,000/-Per Month.
How to Apply
• Interested Candidates who meet with the above criteria may send their application strictly in the prescribed application format neatly typed/hand written and send by ordinary post, so as to reach on or before 23 January 2014 to Manager (HR), Medical & Health Unit, HAL (BC), Suranjandas Road, (Near Old Airport), Bangalore-560017.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
• The Application shall accompany the attested Xerox copies of certificates in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Experience etc.
• HAL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there under.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• Decision of HAL Management regarding selection will be final.
• Resume/application sent through E-Mail will not be entertained.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.