Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Notified Recruitment for the Post of Echo Technician 2014
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited invites online applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the post of Echo Technician. The last date of submitting application is 32 January 2014.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited invites Online applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the post of Echo Technician on temporary basis for the period/tenure of 06 (six) months. The details and eligibility for the post mentioned below. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navaratna Company, is a Premier Aeronautical Industry of South Asia, with 19 Production Divisions and 10 R & D Centres spread across the Country.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 23 January 2014.
Details of Posts
• Name of Post: Echo Technician
• No.of Posts: 01 (One)
• PUC with a Certificate of Proficiency in ECHO from a reputed Hospital/Institution.
• 01 (One) Year Experience preferred
• Upper Age Limit of the candidate is 28 Years as on 01 January 2014.
• Relaxable based on experience, as per rules.
Consolidated Remuneration of Rs.10,000/-Per Month.
How to Apply
• Interested Candidates who meet with the above criteria may send their application strictly in the prescribed application format neatly typed/hand written and send by ordinary post, so as to reach on or before 23 January 2014 to Manager (HR), Medical & Health Unit, HAL (BC), Suranjandas Road, (Near Old Airport), Bangalore-560017.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
• The Application shall accompany the attested Xerox copies of certificates in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Experience etc.
• HAL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there under.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• Decision of HAL Management regarding selection will be final.
• Resume/application sent through E-Mail will not be entertained.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.