Banks and SSC are the most sought jobs for Government Aspirants and they are considered the renowned contributors to generate employment opportunities from the public sector units. So, they are posing a potential competition among candidates as millions of aspirants appear in this examination.
So there is an anxious question arises among most of the candidates that “can we prepare for both of these examination simultaneously?” and the answer is “Yes”. So, everyone should possess the basic knowledge of Banking and SSC Exams.
What are the various examinations in Banking and SSC Sector?
a. Banking: - SBI, IBPS, RBI and other Nationalized Banks
b. SSC: - Combined Graduate LeveL (CGL), Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL), Stenographer, Junior Hindi translator, SI-DP-CISF-CAPF, mainly.
What is the selection process/Exam Pattern for banking and SSC?
- In Banking exam, Online exam is conducted which is followed by the Interview. The Interview is attended by the qualified candidate in the written exam.
- In SSC CGL Exam, Government of India has introduced a new exam pattern effective from this year onwards. There is no provision for Interview in SSC CGL 2016.
For more details, Click here
For SSC CHSL : - Click here
For SSC SI-CISF-CAPF-DP: - Click here
For SSC Stenographer: - Click here
How to prepare for the subjects in the Examination?
In Banking and SSC, There are basically four subjects in common which helps in deciding that you are capable of holding selection as an Officer in various Departments/Branches/Sections. So, Common strategy will be adopted to qualify in these examinations. To know more about the specific subject tips prepared by the experts.
Never to forget!!
Before going into preparation, whether it is self preparation or by Joining coaching. You should first take intimation about a few points.
- Know about previous Cut Offs and current Exam Pattern published in notification.
- Take Previous year papers and Mock tests Regularly, available on the following links.
- Devise a full proof plan for taking Exam.
Stay focused and dedicated towards your goal. Prepare well without any fear of failure. Stay positive and success will follow.
All the best!!