Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC), Kolkata intended to engage the following “Graduate Apprentices” for the same HPC invites applications from desirious and eligible candidates for “Graduate Apprentices in the different disciplines” for undergoing training for a period of One year under Apprentices Act, 1961. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 17 April 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17 April 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Apprentice: “Graduate Apprentices”
- Name of Discipline: Material Management
- Name of Discipline: Computer Science/Information Technology
- Any Graduate with Commercial/ Material Management from the recognized University.
- BE/ B.Tech in IT/Computer Science from the recognized University.
Pay Scale/ Salary
The candidate will get Stipend as per guideline laid down by the Govt. of India (under the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended in 1973 & 1986).
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website www.hindpaper.in along with relevant testimonials/ certificates must reach to the “In-charge, HR & ES, Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited, 75- C, Park Street, Kolkata – 700 016 on or before 17 April 2014.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.