HQSNC Notified Recruitment for 145 Technical/Non-technical Posts 2014
Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi invited application for recruitment to 145 Technical and Non-Technical posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Headquarters Southern Naval Command (HQSNC), Kochi invited application for recruitment to 145 Technical and Non-Technical posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 13 December 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 145
- Chargeman (Plater)-01
- Chargeman (Air Radio)-01
- Engine Fitter (SK)-03
- Shipwright (SK)- 08
- Plater (SK)-02
- Electroplater (SK)- 01
- Weapon Fitter-01
- Fitter auto electric- 02
- Electrical fitter- 06
- Ammunition mechanic II- 01
- Bugler instructor- 01
- Mechanic air electrical-01
- Mechanic air radio-01
- Millwright fitter- 01
- Radio fitter-01
- ICE fitter-02
- Pattern maker-01
- Welder- 02
- ICE Fitter (Crane)-01
- Instrument fitter-01
- MT fitter-03
- Telephone operator- 04
- Fitter armament-09
- Fireman Grade II- 04
- Store Keeper- 03
- Cinema Projectionist II- 01
- Chargeman II (mechanic)-27
- Chargeman II (Ammunition & Explosive)- 44
- For Sl. No 1-28- PB 1 Rs 5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs 1900
- For Sl. No 29 & 30- PB 2 Rs 9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs 4200
- Educational Qualification
- For Posts with Sl. No. 1, 29 & 30- Candidate must have a degree with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics/ Diploma in Engineering in the concerned discipline.
- For Posts with Sl. No. 2- Candidate must have held the rank of Petty Officer and must have 07 years of service experience in the technical branch of Army, Navy and Airforce / Diploma in Aeronautical/ Electrical/Mechanical/telecommunication/Automobile Engineering/ Matriculate with approved apprenticeship and 05 years experience in the trade.
- For Posts with Sl. No. 3-12 & 15-28- Candidate must have passed matriculation from a recognized Board. More details regarding educational qualification is available at the detailed advertisement link given below.
- For Posts with Sl. No. 13 & 14- Candidate must have held the rank of Seaman I with 03 years of work experience in the technical branch of Amry, Navy or Air Force OR must have passed matriculation with have an approved apprenticeship/certificate from a recognized ITI OR 02 years of work experience in the trade.
- Age Limit 18-25 years for all the posts
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format along with their certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer/ Self Attested and 02 photographs with their names written on the back of it. The envelope containing the application must be superscribed as “Application for the Post of …………… & Category……..”
Address for Conveyance: The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for SO (CRC), Headquarters, Southern Naval Command, Kochi-682004, Kerala.