HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2020: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is re-conducting the recruitment process for the post of Gram Sachiv, against advertisement number 09/2019. HSSC Gram Sachiv online application has been started on its official website www.hssc.gov.in.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for HSSC Recruitment on or before 02 March 2020.Candidates are advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of HSSC Gram Sachiv online application form.
The minimum eligibility criteria for Haryana SSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment are graduation. More details on Haryana SSC Gram Sachiv Jobs such as Application Process, Important dates, eligibility criteria for are given below.
Advertisement Number - 9/2019
HSSC Gram Sachiv Important Dates
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications – 17 February 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application - 02 March 2020
- Closing Date for Fee Submission – 05 March 2020
HSSC Gram Sachiv 2020 Vacancy Details
Gram Sachiv – 697 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Gram Sachiv 2020 Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate from any recognized university or its equivalent
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or Higher.
HSSC Gram Sachiv 2020 Age Limit:
How to Apply for HSSC Gram Sachiv Jobs 2020
Online applications are available on HSSC official website www.hssc.gov.in from 17 February to 02 March 2020.
Application Fee for HSSC Jobs :
- General (Male/Female) - Rs 100/-
- General (Female of Haryana) - Rs. 50/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Male) - Rs. 25/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Female) - Rs. 13/-