IBPS PO MT Final Result 2020 OUT: Download CRP Probationary Officers/Management Trainee X Combined Result for Mains & Interview @ibps.in
IBPS CRP PO MT X Combined Result for Mains Exam and Interview has been released at the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Check Direct Link to Download the result and latest updates here.
IBPS PO MT Final Result 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the combined result for the mains exam and interview for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees in Participating Banks. The candidates who appeared in the IBPS PO MT X Recruitment Exam 2021 can now download the result through the official website of IBPS.i.e.ibps.in.
The facility of Downloading IBPS PO MT Final Result 2020 will be available from 1 April to 30 April 2021. The candidates can download IBPS PO MT Final Result 2020 followed by the easy steps given below.
How and Where to Download IBPS PO MT Mains & Interview Combined Result 2020-21?
- Visit the official website of IBPS.i.e.ibps.in.
- Click on the link that reads ‘Click here to view your combined result for mains & interview for CRP PO/MT X flashing on the homepage.
- It will redirect you to the new page.
- Enter your application number, date of birth and other details.
- The IBPS PO MT Result 2020 will be displayed.
- Download IBPS PO MT Mains & Interview Combined Result 2020 and save it for future reference.
This drive is being done to recruit 3517 vacancies for PO/MT for the year 2021-22. The candidates can directly download IBPS PO MT Mains & Interview Combined Result 2021 by clicking on the above link.
Those who have successfully qualified in the interview process will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations, based on merit-cum-preference keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, various guidelines issued by Govt. of India/Others from time to time, administrative exigency, etc. The provisional allotment shall be done on the basis of final vacancies to be reported by the Participating Organizations.