IBPS Job Notification: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invited applications for the post of Specialist Officers. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 November 2017.
- On-line registration: 07 November 2017
- Closing Date of Application: 27 November 2017
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: December 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 30 December 2017 and 31 December 2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: January 2018
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: January 2018
- Online Examination – Main: 28 January 2018
- Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination: February 2018
- Download of call letters for interview: February 2018
- Conduct of interview: February 2018
- Provisional Allotment: April 2018
IBPS Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 1315 Posts
- I.T. Officer: 120 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer: 875 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: 30 Posts
- Law Officer: 60 Posts
- Hr/Personnel Officer: 35 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I): 195 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist Officers Job
- I.T. Officer: 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & 3 Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Agricultural Field Officer: 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer: A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- Hr/Personnel Officer: Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I): Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years
How to Apply for the IBPS Specialist Officers Exam Jobs 2017
Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Specialist Officers” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Specialist Officers (CRP-SPL-VII)” to open the On-Line Application Form on or before 27 November 2017.