Indian Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invited applicants to apply for various posts of Special Officers (SO) required for various participatory organisations and nationalised banks for the year 2016. Those candidates who are eligible for the posts can apply for the job opportunity for which they need to undergo a written test organised by IBPS. The online examination for is tentatively scheduled in January 2016. Candidates can apply online only from 23.11.2015 to 10.12.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
An application fee of Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 600 would be payable for all other candidates applying for the vacancies.
Posts for Application
- I.T. Officer (Scale I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should—
i. scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in the advertisement.
ii. have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of CRP. In case candidates do not have an id, they should immediately make their own to avoid future problems.
Procedure for Applying Online
- The candidates need to visit the IBPS official website and go to the link of ‘CWE Specialist Officers’ and click on the option ‘Click Here to Apply Online for CWE- Specialist Officers(CWE-SPL-V)’ to open an online application form for the candidates.
- Candidates will have click on “Click Here for New Registration” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines.
- Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
Note: A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CWE-SPL-V). If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CWE of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
Multiple attendance/ appearances in examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.