IBS Hyderabad has announced the schedule for entrance exam for its various management Programs, this entrance exam is known as IBSAT 2015.
IBSAT – 2015 will be the computer based test which will be conducted from December 12, 2015 to December 23, 2015. The application process started from 5th August 2015.
Candidates interested in appearing for IBSAT - 2015 by IBS Hyderbad are required to fill online or offline application form available at the official website of IBS Hyderbad5th August 2015 to 30th Nov. 2015.
IBSAT 2015 Application - August 5, 2015 to November 30, 2015
IBSAT 2015 Test Dates - December 12, 13, 14 & 21, 22, 23, 2015
IBSAT 2015 Result - January 19, 2016
Selection Briefings - January 30 – February 9, 2016 in 40 cities
Selection Process - MBA/ PGPM Program: February 18-26, 2016 at IBS Hyderabad
IBSAT Exam pattern / Structure
IBSAT is an online aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (a deemed to be University under Section 3 of UGC act 1956), for students seeking admission to the MBA programs of IBS Hyderabad.
IT is a Computer Based Test (CBT) and consists of around 120 to 125 MCQs with a time duration of 2 hours.
There will be 6 sections;
• Quantitative Techniques
• Data Interpretation
• Data Adequacy
• Analytical Reasoning and
• Reading Comprehension.
IBSAT 2015 test Cities
IBSAT 2015 would be an online entrance exam.
IBSAT 2015 Registration Procedure
The application form is common for admission to MBA/PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses.
IBSAT Bulletin can be purchased through one of the following methods by payment of Rs 1600.
• Candidates may apply online by on the official website of IBS Hyderabad by providing your Personal and contact details. On submission of your details you will be guided to the payment page. On payment of requisite amount, a confirmation email will be sent to the email id provided by you. You will receive hard copy of the IBSAT Bulletin within one week.
• IBSAT bulletin is also available at IBS marketing offices. Candidates may locate their nearest branch on IBS Hyderabad official website and purchase the Bulletin by paying the requisite application fee in cash
Registration can be done till 30 Nov. 2015.
Eligibility for IBSAT2015
For 2 year Management Program
Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.
All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2016.
Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31, 2016. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2016.
Eligibility criteria will be checked from August, 2016 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
List of member institution is as follow;
• IBS Ahmedabad,
• IBS Bengaluru,
• IBS Gurgaon,
• IBS Hyderabad,
• IBS Dehradun,
• IBS Jaipur,
• IBS Kolkata,
• IBS Mumbai and
• IBS Pune campuses.
Candidates will be selected for management programs on the basis of performance IBSAT – 2015. But in case candidates do not appear in IBSAT – 2015 then they can appear with CAT / GMAT / NMAT score card. Shortlisted candidates will go through GD / PI for securing a seat in management programs of IBS Hyderabad.
Detail regarding CAT / GMAT / NMAT score card is given below;
• GMAT scores (from 2013 onwards), NMAT by GMAC 2015 and CAT 2015 scores are also accepted in place of IBSAT 2015. Candidates with GMAT, NMAT by GMAC or CAT scores are exempted from IBSAT 2015.
• The ICFAI University, Dehradun, The ICFAI University, Jaipur and The Icfaian Foundation accept IBSAT 2015 / GMAT (from 2013 onwards)/,
NMAT by GMAC 2015 / CAT 2015 scores for admission to the following programs:
1. MBA program offered by IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur.
2. PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) program offered by IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru,
3. IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune.
Application Fees for IBSAT 2015
Candidates will have to pay a non-refundable application fees of Rs. 1600by the means of available payment modes.
Debit Card, Net Banking, Credit Card or by other accepted online means of payments etc.
Payment also can be made in cash at any of specified branch office of IBS.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.