ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Delhi Jobs Notification: ICAR-IARI invited applications for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow (JRF), and Young Professional II. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and walk in for the interview.
- JRF - 13 June (Wednesday) 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Young Professional II - 18 June 2018 (Monday) at 09:30 AM
- SRF and Research Associate - 29 June 2018 (Friday) at 10:00 AM
ICAR IARI Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - 2 Posts
- Research Associate - 2 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - 1 Post
- Young Professional II
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, JRF, Research Associate and Young Professional Post
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - Master's degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Security / Information Sciences / MCA or equivalent Master degree from a recognized university. Master degree holders should have completed 4 or 5 years Bachelor degree in relevant subject. Those with 3 years of Bachelor’s degree should have NET* qualification or equivalent certificate
- Research Associate - Ph.D. in Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Security / Information Science or equivalent OR Master degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Security / Information Sciences / MCA or equivalent with minimum two years research experience.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - M.Sc. in Entomology/ Zoology (with Entomology)/Life Sciences. The candidates with 3 years bachelor’s Degree must have NET qualification or equivalent
- Young Professional II - Master's degree in Agriculture, Biochemistry, Genetics/Plant Breeding/Biotechnology/Plant Molecular Biology/Botany/Plant Physiology/Bioinformatics/equivalent
How to Apply for the ICAR IARI Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and attend the walk-in-interview at ICAR-IARI, Pusa campus, New Delhi 110012 on scheduled date and time.