ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute (ICAR-IARI) invited applications for the post of Senior Research Fellow, Field Assistant, and Other Posts. Interested Candidates can appear for walk in interview.
Under ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute (ICAR-IARI) Recruitment 2017, there are 08 Posts for Senior Research Fellow, Field Assistant, and Other Posts. The eligibility criteria for the post are given below.
For Applying to the post of Senior Research Fellow, Candidate should have passed M. Sc.in Agricultural Extension/ Economics/Agronomy/Horticulture. Candidates having 4 years Bachelor's degree and 2 years Master's degree.
For Applying to the post of Field Assistant, Candidate must be 12th passed.
Interested or eligible candidates can appear for walk-in Interview.Candidates are required to carry filled-in application form along with all the documents and a recent passport size photograph. Proof of experience and publications also need to be submitted. No TA/DA will be charged for attending the interview.
- Date of Walk-In Interview For JRF, (Division Of Microbiology): 24 March 2017
- Date Of Walk-In Interview For RA/SRF/Engineer in NASF-ICAR- 27 March 2017
- Date Of Walk-In Interview For Semi Skilled Labour or Research Associate: 12 April 2017
- Date Of Walk-In Interview For SRF Or Field Assistant- 20 April 2017
SRF& Field Assistant: 35 years
- RA/SRF/Engineer in NASF-ICAR - 01 Post
- Research Associate-01 Post
- Semi Skilled Labour-01 Post
- Research Associate- 01 Post
- JRF- 01 Post
- SRF-01 Post
- Field Assistant- 01 Post