ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (ICAR-IARI) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Assistant, Junior Research Fellow & Young Professional-II. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 16 September 2017.
- Date for walk-in-interview: 16 September 2017
ICAR-IARI Vacancy Details
- Research Assistant - 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow- 04 Posts
- Young Professional-II - 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RA, JRF & Young Professional-II Posts
- Research Assistant - Ph.D. Nematology / Plant Pathology / Entomology / Biotechnology Or M.Sc. Agriculture (Nematology/ Entomology/Plant Pathology)/ M.Sc. (Biotechnology)/ M. Tech. (Biotechnology) with 4 or 5 years Bachelor’s degree with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average AND 3-5 years’ research experience.
- Junior Research Fellow- M.Sc. in Nematology/ Entomology/ Zoology (with Entomology/Nematology) /Biotechnology/ Life Sciences or M. Tech. (Biotechnology) with 4 or 5 years Bachelor’s degree with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average in Bachelors and Masters degrees
- JRF (Genetics and Plant Breeding)- Master’s degree in Genetics/ Plant Breeding/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Biotechnology/ Life Science with 4 or 5 years Bachelor’s degree with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average in Bachelors and Masters degrees.
- Young Professional-II - Master's Degree in Plant Pathology, Nematology, Entomology, Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Bioinformatics or Botany.
- Young Professional-II (Contractual Positions) - 12th Pass with a minimum 3 years of experience in field work of growing various crop and vegetables, plant and nematode associated work.
How to Apply for ICAR-IARI, RA, JRF & Young Professional-II Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 16 September 2017 at Division of Nematology, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi 110012 along with two copies of bio-data, two passport size photographs and one set of attested copies of documents. Candidates are required to bring original certificates for verification at the time of interview.
Scroll Down for More Jobs