ICAR- Indian Institute of Rice Research Jobs Notification: ICAR- Indian Institute of Rice Research (IIRR) has invited applications for the 22 posts of Young Professional, Senior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant & others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview 17-22 December 2018.
- Notification No.: 2-32/Admin/2018
- Walk-in-interview: 17-22 December 2018
ICAR- Indian Institute of Rice Research Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow – 03 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow-03 Post
- Field Worker/Helper-01 Post
- Young Professional-I – 04 Posts
- Young Professional-II – 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 07 Post
- Office Assistant – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Young Professional and Other Posts Job
- Senior Research Fellow – Candidates should possess Masters Degree in Plant Pathology/Microbiology/Plant Molecular Biology
- Young Professional-I – Graduation, Masters Degree in Agriculture/ Life Science/ Computer Science/ related discipline/ Technology for Post
- Technical Assistant – Degree in Agricultural Science/ Life Science/ Microbiology with Zoology as one of the subjects/ Diploma in Agriculture/ Botany for Post
- Office Assistant – Graduation in Commerce for Post
- Technical Assistant – Post Graduation Degree in Microbiology/ Life Sciences,
- Click the official website for details of the educational qualification of the other posts.
- SRF, JRF, Technical Assistant, Field Helper /Worker: 35 for Men and 40 for Women
- Young Professional I and II: Should have completed 21 years of age and maximum age 45 years.
- Check the notification for relaxation in age limit.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in with the applications along with other necessary documents to Indian Institute of Rice Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad from 17-22 December 2018 as per the posts and specified dates mentioned in notification.