ICAR-Indian Institute of Water Management (IIWM) invited applications for the post of Senior Research Fellow, Field Assistant, Research Associate and Computer Asst. Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview on 8 March 2016.
Advt. No. ICAR-IIWM/35/16
Date of Interview: 8 March 2016
ICAR- IIWM Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow: 13 Posts
- Field Assistant: 1 Post
- Research Associate: 2 Posts
- Computer Asst: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF & Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Senior Research Fellow: Master Degree in Soil &Water Conservation Engineering/Irrigation and Drainage Engg./Water Resource Development & Mtg/Horticulture/Agronomy/Soil Science/Mechanical Engineering/Agricultural Engineering/Civil Engineering/any branch of Agricultural Science/Fishery Science/Aquaculture/Environmental Science/Life Science/Biological Science/Microbiology/Biotechnology/Agril. Economics.
- Field Assistant: Graduation in Science.
- Research Associate: PhD in Soil & Water Conservation Engg./Agronomy/Agril. Economics/Soil Physics or Master degree in Soil Water Engg./Agronomy/Agril. Economics or M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering/Any branch of Agricultural Science.
- Computer Asst: MCA or DCA with 3 years experience in Agricultural data handling and office Management.
- Senior Research Fellow: Not exceeding 35 years for men and 40 years for women
- Field Assistant: Not exceeding 32 years
- Research Associate: Not exceeding 40 years for men and 45 years for women
- Computer Asst: Not exceeding 32 years
How to Apply for ICAR- IIWM SRF & Other Posts 2016
Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview along with their curriculum vitae, one photograph, self attested photocopies of certificates, original certificates on 8 March 2016 at 11:00 A.M. at the ICAR-IIWM institute.