ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (ICAR- NBPGR) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Young Professional and SRF. Interested candidates can appear for walk in interview on 20 September 2017.
- Date for walk in interview- 20 September 2017.
ICAR-IBPGR Vacancy Details
- Young Professional-II – 03 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Young Professional and SRF Posts
- Young Professional-II – Post Graduation in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Botany/Genetics; Each degree or diploma should be from a UGC recognized University; minimum one year experience in the relevant area of research.
- Senior Research Fellow – M.Sc./M.Tech. (Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Agricultural/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Botany/Life Sciences) with 4 Years of Bachelor’s 60% Marks or equivalent grade point average. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 Years Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years Master’s Degree should have NET/GATE or equivalent qualification with at least two years of research experience in the relevant area of research.
Age limit for Young Professional and SRF Posts
- Young Professional-II – Not More than 35 Years
- Senior Research Fellow – Minimum Age 21 Years; Maximum Age 45 Years
How to apply for ICAR-IBPGR, Young Professional and SRF Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on 20 September 2017at ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources, Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012 along with relevant documents.
Scroll Down for More Jobs