ICAR -National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (ICAR-NBSS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow & Project Assistant. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 31 August 2017.
- Date for Walk-In-Interview: 31 August 2017
ICAR-NBSS Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 07
- SRF – 03 Posts
- Project Assistant – 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SRF & Project Assistant Posts
- SRF (Field Soil Survery Work) – M.Sc. (Agri.) Soil Science/Agronomy
- SRF (GIS) – Master’s Degree in Soil Science/Soil & Water Conservation
- Project Assistant – B.Sc. (Agri.)
- Project Assistant (GIS) – Master’s Degree in GIS/Remote Sensing/Geo-Informatics.
Age Limit for SRF & Project Assistant Posts- 35 Years for Men, 40 Years for Women
How to Apply for ICAR-NBSS, SRF & Project Assistant Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 31 August 2017 at ICAR -National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning, Regional Centre, Hebbal, Bangalore – 560024 along with the relevant documents. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Scroll Down for More Jobs