ICAR -National Research Centre on Meat Job Notification: ICAR -National Research Centre on Meat has invited applications for the Young Professional-I and Young Professional-II posts. Eligible persons can attend walk-in-Interview on 14 July 2020.
ICAR NRCM Recruitment 2020 to fill in 03 vacant posts. Walk-in for Young Professional-I and Young Professional-II Posts will be conducted on 14 Jul 2020 10:30 AM. These posts are in National Research Centre on Meat, ICAR Institute Hyderabad, Medziphema, Nagaland on Contract Basis. Eligible persons having required qualifications can attend the walk-in-interview for ICAR NRCM Jobs 2020.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 14 July 2020 at 10:30 am
ICAR -National Research Centre on Meat Young Professional-I and Young Professional-II Vacancy Details
- Young Professional-I: 02 Posts
- Young Professional-II: 01 Post
Procurement* Assistant/Logistic Management Assistant: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 Govt. Jobs of the Day–29 June 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Young Professional-I and Young Professional-II Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Young Professional-I: Graduate/Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Applicationor Graduate in Agriculture/ Veterinary Science/Life Sciences.
- Young Professional-II: Masters degree in Veterinary Science/Zoology/Biotechnology/Microbiology or equivalent.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible persons can attend walk-in-interview on 14 July 2020. Eligible and interested persons may appear for walk-in-interview along with duly filled complete application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested photocopies and original documents for verification.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles