ICAR- National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (ICAR-NRCPB) invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 3 posts under the DBT project. Eligible candidates should send their application forms before 25 April 2015.
Last date of sending application forms: 25 April 2015
Details of Post
- Contract Scientist: 1 post
- Senior Research Fellow: 2 posts
- Contract Scientist: Candidate should have Ph.D. Degree in Molecular Biology/Biotechnology with 1st division or equivalent overall grade point average. 4-5 years research experience (including Ph.D.) in Plant tissue culture, plant molecular biology techniques and genetic transformation and 2 published research papers in IF journals is desirable.
- Senior Research Fellow: Candidate should have M.Sc. in Plant Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences with 1st division or equivalent overall grade point average and NET qualified (DBT/CSIR/UGC/ICAR/ICMR). Hands on experience in handling plant tissue culture, genetic transformation and plant molecular biology techniques is desirable.
35 years maximum for SRF
- Contract Scientist: Consolidated Rs.35000/‐ per month
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs 16000/- +30% HRA
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with all required enclosures (attested copies) for proof of age (SSC Certificate), qualification (Degree certificate and all mark sheets), experience (proof for work experience) to Dr. Amolkumar U. Solanke Scientist NRC on Plant Biotechnology Room No. 31, LBS building Pusa Campus, New Delhi -110012 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org before 25 April 2015.