ICAR-National Research Centre on Equines (NRCE) invited applications for the post of SRF, JRF & Young Professional. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 18, 19 & 20 October 2016.
Date of Walk in Interview
- Senior Research Fellow: 18 October 2016
- Junior Research Fellow: 19 October 2016
- Young Professional: 20 October 2016
ICAR-National Research Centre on Equines Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow: 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 02 Posts
- Young Professional: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, JRF & Young Professional Posts 2016
- Senior Research Fellow: Master Degree in Veterinary Microbiology/ Pathology/ Medicine/ Parasitiology/ Biotechnology/ Public Health and Epidemiology related discipline of basis Life Sciences with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Junior Research Fellow: Post graduate Degree in Microbiology/ Public Health/ Medicine/ Epidemiology/ Animal Biotechnology / Pathology. Or Graduate degree in professional courses with NET qualification Or M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Biotechnology with NET qualification.
- Young Professional: M.Sc/MV.Sc/M.Tech in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology.
21-45 years of age
How to Apply for the ICAR-National Research Centre on Equines SRF, JRF & Young Professional Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview at National Research Centre on Equines, Sirsa Road, Hisar- 125001.