ICAR- National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology invited applications for Recruitment to the Post of RA, SRF/Young professional II, SRF, Contractual staff, Young Professional I and JRF/SRF/Young Professional II. Eligible candidates can attend interview on 6 March 2018.
Date of Interview: 6 March 2018
ICAR-NRCPB Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
• RA: 2 Posts
• SRF/Young professional II: 4 Posts
• SRF: 1 Post
• Contractual staff: 2 Posts
• Young Professional I: 1 Post
• JRF/SRF/Young Professional II: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Contractual staff, SRF, RA, JRF & Young Professional posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
• RA: PhD or MSc Degree in Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Genetics/allied sciences.
• SRF/Young professional II: MSc in Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/bioinformatics/Life Sciences/Allied Sciences.
• SRF: PhD or MSc Degree in Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Genetics/allied sciences.
• Contractual staff: 12th passed certificate with experience in field/laboratory work.
• Young Professional I: MSc in Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences.
• JRF/SRF/Young Professional II: MSc in Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Allied Sciences.
Selection Process for Contractual staff, SRF, RA, JRF & Young Professional posts:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for Contractual staff, SRF, RA, JRF & Young Professional posts:
The candidates eligible for the post can attend interview along with original certificates and photocopy of all the certificates and one Passport size photograph on 6 March 2018 at 10:00 a.m. at NRCPB, LBS Building, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012.