ICAR- National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology invited applications for Recruitment to the Post of RA, SRF/Young professional II, SRF, Contractual staff, Young Professional I and JRF/SRF/Young Professional II. Eligible candidates can attend interview on 6 March 2018.
Date of Interview: 6 March 2018
ICAR-NRCPB Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
• RA: 2 Posts
• SRF/Young professional II: 4 Posts
• SRF: 1 Post
• Contractual staff: 2 Posts
• Young Professional I: 1 Post
• JRF/SRF/Young Professional II: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Contractual staff, SRF, RA, JRF & Young Professional posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
• RA: PhD or MSc Degree in Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Genetics/allied sciences.
• SRF/Young professional II: MSc in Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/bioinformatics/Life Sciences/Allied Sciences.
• SRF: PhD or MSc Degree in Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Genetics/allied sciences.
• Contractual staff: 12th passed certificate with experience in field/laboratory work.
• Young Professional I: MSc in Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences.
• JRF/SRF/Young Professional II: MSc in Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Allied Sciences.
Selection Process for Contractual staff, SRF, RA, JRF & Young Professional posts:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for Contractual staff, SRF, RA, JRF & Young Professional posts:
The candidates eligible for the post can attend interview along with original certificates and photocopy of all the certificates and one Passport size photograph on 6 March 2018 at 10:00 a.m. at NRCPB, LBS Building, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012.
DMHO, Vizianagaram Recruitment 2018 for 29 Physicians, Consultant and Other Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 71 Civil Judges Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 12 Senior Resident Posts
PGIMER Recruitment 2018-19 for 99 Steno and other Posts, Apply till 10 January