ICMR-NICPR Recruitment 2018
ICMR-NICPR Jobs Notification: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)- National Institute For Cancer Prevention And Research (NICPR) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Dentist, Field Investigator and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 21 August 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 21 August 2018
ICMR-NICPR Vacancy Details
- Consultant (Research) – 1 Post
- Project Coordinator– 1 Post
- Dentist – 2 Posts
- It Specialist– 1 Post
- Field Investigator –1 Post
- Data Entry Operator –1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Dentist, Field Investigator and Other Posts
- Consultant (Research) – MD / MDS / Ph.D. in Public Health / M.Sc.in clinical Psychology with 8 years’ experience / MPH with 8 years’ experience.
- Project Coordinator– M.A. /M.Com. from a recognized university with three years of experience in handling/co-ordinating research grants and minimum one year experience in tobacco control
- Dentist – BDS
- IT Specialist– Bachelors’ degree in Computer Application/ IT/Computer Science from a recognized Institution.
- Field Investigator –12th Pass in Science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or two years field.
- Data Entry Operator – 12th pass in Commerce stream from a recognized Institute with DOEACC ‘A’ level from a recognized Institute.
Govt. Job Options for 8th pass watch video
How to apply for ICMR-NICPR Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply by online mode upto 21 August 2018. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the online application for future reference.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: General Knowledge