ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Jobs Notification: ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has invited applications for the post of Research Assistant, DEO and Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 28 & 29 September 2018.
Walk in interview Date– 28 Sept for Medical Officer & Research Assistant and 29 September for Data Entry Officer & MTS
ICMR, NIMR Ranchi Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer-01 post
- Research Assistant -01 post
- Data Entry Operator-01 post
- MTS (Technical)-01 post
Eligibility Criteria for Research Assistant, DEO and Other Posts
- Medical Officer-MBBS degree with two year research/teaching experience.
- Research Assistant –M.Sc. Life /Allied Sciences with two years research/field experience in malaria.
- Data Entry Operator- 12th pass in science stream from recognized board with DOEACC ‘A’ level from recognized institute.
- MTS (Technical)- High school or equivalent
Age Limit for Research Assistant and other Posts Job
- Medical Officer- 60 Years
- Research Assistant –30 Years
- Data Entry Operator- 28 Years
- MTS (Technical)- 25 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the ICMR, NIMR Ranchi Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and appear for walk-in-interview on 28 and 29 September 2018 at NIMR FU Office, Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Bariatu, Ranchi-834009.