ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2020: ICMR- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Analyst, Biomedical Engineer, Senior Laboratory Technician & Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 21 May 2020.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 21 May 2020
ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Biotechnologist-NRL- 1 Post
- Biomedical Engineer- 1 Post
- Data Analyst- 1 Post
- Senior Laboratory Technicians - 4 Posts
ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Biotechnologist-NRL- PhD in Biotechnology/Molecular Biology with three years of work experience in TB Bacteriology/Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology. or M.Sc. Biotechnology/Molecular Biology with five years of work experience in TB Bacteriology/Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology.
- Biomedical Engineer- B.E/B.tech in Biomedical Engineering with three years of work experience in the relevant field.
- Data Analyst- Degree in computer application with two years of work experience in a related field.
- Senior Laboratory Technicians -M.Sc. Medical Microbiology/Applied Microbiology/ General
- Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry with or without DMLT with three years of work experience in TB Bacteriology.
ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2020 Age Limit - Not exceeding 40 years
- Biotechnologist-NRL, Biomedical Engineer- Consolidated salary Rs.65,000/- p.m
- Data Analyst - Consolidated salary Rs.30,000/- p.m
- Senior Laboratory Technicians - Consolidated salary Rs.25,000/- p.m
ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2020 Application Process
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 21 May 2020 at ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600031 along with the documents.
Latest Government Jobs: