Indian Council of Medical Research
Indian Council of Medical Research Jobs Notification: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has invited applications for 08 Posts of Scientist, Consultant, MTS and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 22 February 2019.
F. No. U-11024/04/2018-HR/E-office-3190684
Important Dates for ICMR Recruitment 2019
Date of Walk-in-Interview: On 22 February 2019
Vacancy Details of ICMR Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
- Scientist-D: 01
- Scientist-C: 01
- Consultant: 01
- Computer Programmer: 01
- Personal Assistant: 01
- Data Entry Operator: 01
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 02
Eligibility Criteria for ICMR Recruitment 2019
- Scientist-D: Post graduate degree (MD/MS/DNB)recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from recognized University with 5-year R&D/ teaching experience or Postgraduate diploma in medical subjects with 6years R&D/teaching experience in the required subject from recognized university; or MBBS degree recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from recognized University with eight years R&D/Teaching experience in the required subject after MBBS Degree;
- Scientist-C: First class Master's Degree in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology subjects from recognized University or MBBS with 5 years R&D/ teaching experience in the above subjects: Or ii)Second class M.Sc. with Ph.D. degree in Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology subject from a recognized University with 5 years R&D/Teaching experience in the relevant subject after Ph.D.
- Consultant: Retired Government employees with Bachelor degree in any discipline drawing pay with Grade Pay of Rs.7600/-and above at the time of retirement.
- Computer Programmer: Master’s Degree in Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science from recognized Institution/ University; or B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology from a recognized Institution/ University. Three years’ experience in handling and maintaining database application, programming and development of website and its administration after attaining the qualification at (i) and (ii) above.
- Personal Assistant: Graduate or equivalent from a recognized University; Two years’ experience in the relevant field or Diploma in Modern Office Practice or equivalent from a recognized Institution/ University;
- Data Entry Operator: 2thClass pass or equivalent from a recognized Institution/Board
- Multi-Tasking Staff: High School or equivalent from a recognized Institution or Board.
- To know the education qualification of other posts, please check the official notification.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held From 22 February at 10.30 AM (after getting registration formalities completed from 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM), at the venue-2ndFloor, IRCS Building, 1, Red Cross Road, New Delhi-110001.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs