ICMR- Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences
ICMR- Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences (RMRIMS) Jobs Notification: ICMR- Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences (RMRIMS) has invited applications for the post of Research Assistant and Insect Collector. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 25 June 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Date- 25 June 2018
ICMR-RMRIMS Vacancy Details
- Research Assistant-02 Posts
- Insect Collector-02 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Research Assistant and Insect Collector Posts
- Research Assistant-M.Sc. in Zoology/Life Science
- Insect Collector-High School or equivalent with one year experience in related field from Govt. institution or recognized institute or certificate of one year training in the relevant area or ITI or National Trade certificate of National council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized board. Intermediate with science will be treated as two years of experience.
Also Visit: GK Fact
Age Limit for Research Assistant and Insect Collector Posts
- Research Assistant-30 Years
- Insect Collector-25 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for RMRIMS Research Assistant and Insect Collector Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 25 June 2018 at RMRIMS (ICMR), Agamkuan, Patna – 800 007 (Bihar) along with the documents.