ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre Job Notification: ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) invited applications for the post of Project Technician & Project Assistant. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 08, 09, 10 August 2018.
Date for Walk in Interview: 08, 09, 10 August 2018
ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Project Technician-III: 02 Posts
- Project Technician-II: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Technician & Project Assistant Posts Job
- Project Assistant: Graduate in Biological Science subject from a recognised university with three years work experience from a recognised institution (or) M.Sc. in Life Sciences.
- Project Technician-III: 12th Std. pass in science subjects with any one of the following two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or One year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology + one year experience in a recognised organisation Two years Field/Laboratory experience* in Government recognised organization. B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 03 years experience.
- Project Technician-II: High School* or equivalent with five years experience in Public Health/Biomedical field from a Government institution or recognised institute.
How to Apply for the ICMR-VCRC Project Technician & Project Assistant Posts Jobs 2018
Candidates who want appear for interview can download the Application Form from the Website of ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre at www.vcrc.res.in on 08, 09, 10 August 2018.