Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB), Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education, Coimbatore invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow & Field Assistant. Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview on 19 January 2016.
- Date of Interview: 19 January 2016
IFGTB Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow: 2 Posts
- Field Assistant: 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JRF & Field Assistant Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Junior Research Fellow: Master degree in Botany/Forestry/Agriculture.
- Field Assistant: 12th passed in Science with 2 years working experience in collection of samples, analysis and experimental data.
Age Limit for JRF & Field Assistant Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: Not exceeding 28 years
- Field Assistant: Not exceeding 25 years
How to Apply for IFGTB JRF & Field Assistant Posts 2016
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with prescribed application format, one set of photocopies and recent passport size photographs on 19 January 2016 at 9:00 AM at Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding, R.S. Puram, Coimbatore – 641 002, (Tamil Nadu).
Click here for Detailed Notification