Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research invited applications for the various posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 November 2015.
ADVERTISEMENT No. 02/2015
- Last Date of Application: 20 November 2015
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Vacancy Details
- Scientific Assistant-B- 01 Post
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II- 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Stipendiary Trainee Category- II and Scientific Assistant-B Jobs
- Scientific Assistant-B- Diploma in Architecture / Architectural Assistantship (Three years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II- Minimum 60% marks (in aggregate) in SSC or HSC, both with Science and Maths. Trade Certificate of not less than 1 year duration in respective trade (Draughtsman (Civil)/ Mason/Carpenter/Plumber/ Electrician/Fitter/Library Assistant). Trade Certificate of not less than 1 year duration in Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Laboratory) is mandatory for SSC
Age Limit for Scientific Assistant-B Job - Between 18 to 30 years
Age Limit for Stipendiary Trainee Category – II Job - Between 18 to 22 years
How to Apply for the IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Category- II and Scientific Assistant-B Jobs 2015
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the online applications along with other necessary documents to Assistant Administrative Officer (R), Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam – 603 102 on or before 20 November 2015.